- Admission Alert
- Alphabetically Order
- Annamalai University 2010
- Anna University
- Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
- BABA GHULAM SHAH BADSHAH UNIVERSITY
- Delhi University
- HP University
- IP University
- Jamia Millia Islamia University
- Kamraj Madurai University
- Kurukshetra University- KU
- Maharshi Dayanand University- MDU
- Mumbai University
- National Law university
- Punjab Technical University- PTU
- Sikkim Manipal- SMU
- State Wise Univeristy of India
- State wise University
- Open University in India
- Alphabetically Order
- Education Loan
- Study Abroad
- BEd Colleges in India
- Law Colleges in India
- MBA Colleges in India
- Agriculture Colleges in India
- Architecture Colleges in India
- Ayurvedic Colleges in India
- Dentel Colleges in India
- Engineering Colleges in India
- Medical Colleges in india
- Nursing Colleges in India
- State wise college in India
- Biotechnology Colleges/university in India
- List of colleges in Mumbai
- Question Paper
- IGNOU- Question Paper for all Subjects
- IGNOU Solved Assignment
- IP University- Question Paper for all subjects
- PTU Question Paper
- TNOU Assignment
- TNOU Question Paper
- Delhi University Question Papers
- Guru Jhambeshwar University Question Paper
- MDU QuestionPapers
- Mock Test
- Live Chat
MPA-015: PUBLIC POLICY AND ANALYSIS
Course Code: MPA-015
Assignment Code: MPA-015/Asst/TMA/2009-10
This Assignment consists of Section â€“ I and Section - II.Â There are five questions in each section.Â You have to answer a total of five questions in about 500 words each, selecting at least two questions from each section.Â Each question carries 20 marks.
SECTION - I
1.Explain the significance of policy sciences and examine its relevance to public policyÂ in the contemporary context.
2.Â Â Critically examine the rational policy-making model.
3. Analyse the role of inter-governmental relations in policy-making.
4.Analyse the strengths and weaknesses of civil society organisations in India. What measures would you suggest for improving the role of civil society organisations in policy-making?
5.Discuss the current paradigm shift in the Indian public policy, and bring out the constraints in public policy formulation.
SECTION - II
6.What is policy implementation?Â Justify the need for following multiple approachesÂ Â Â in the study of policy implementation.
7. Discuss the process of policy monitoring and suggest the remedial measures for effective monitoring.
8.Describe the modes of policy delivery with special reference to the role of judicial bodies.
9.â€˜Simulation models are more appropriate than optimisation modelsâ€™. CriticallyÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â evaluate the statement.
10.Describe the process of disinvestment of the central public enterprises in India from 1991 to 2006.