- Admission Alert
- Alphabetically Order
- Annamalai University 2010
- Anna University
- Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
- BABA GHULAM SHAH BADSHAH UNIVERSITY
- Delhi University
- HP University
- IP University
- Jamia Millia Islamia University
- Kamraj Madurai University
- Kurukshetra University- KU
- Maharshi Dayanand University- MDU
- Mumbai University
- National Law university
- Punjab Technical University- PTU
- Sikkim Manipal- SMU
- State Wise Univeristy of India
- State wise University
- Open University in India
- Alphabetically Order
- Education Loan
- Study Abroad
- BEd Colleges in India
- Law Colleges in India
- MBA Colleges in India
- Agriculture Colleges in India
- Architecture Colleges in India
- Ayurvedic Colleges in India
- Dentel Colleges in India
- Engineering Colleges in India
- Medical Colleges in india
- Nursing Colleges in India
- State wise college in India
- Biotechnology Colleges/university in India
- List of colleges in Mumbai
- Question Paper
- IGNOU- Question Paper for all Subjects
- IGNOU Solved Assignment
- IP University- Question Paper for all subjects
- PTU Question Paper
- TNOU Assignment
- TNOU Question Paper
- Delhi University Question Papers
- Guru Jhambeshwar University Question Paper
- MDU QuestionPapers
- Mock Test
- Live Chat
ACC - 01
Course : ACC - 01
You will have to do one assignment as part of the Course ACC-01. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS COMPULSORY. The assignment has three parts—Section A, B and C. Section A comprises theoretical questions and the other two Sections comprise practical exercises. The assignment carries 100 marks; 60 marks for Section A and 20 marks for each of the other two Sections.
IN THIS BOOKLET, THE SECTION A OF THE ASSIGNMENT HAS BEEN PRINTED. THE PRACTICAL EXERCISES, WHICH FORM SECTIONS B AND C OF THE ASSIGNMENT, ARE CONTAINED IN THE PRACTICAL MANUAL FOR THE COURSE WHICH YOU WOULD HAVE RECEIVED ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE STUDY MATERIAL. OF THE EXERCISES CONTAINED IN THE PRACTICAL MANUAL, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO DO ONE EXERCISE AS PART OF EACH OF THE SECTIONS B AND C. INFORMATION ABOUT WHICH EXERCISES HAVE TO BE DONE IS GIVEN UNDER SECTIONS B AND C OF THE ASSIGNMENT IN THIS BOOKLET.
We would advise you to actually do all the practical exercises contained in the Practical Manual. This will give you practice in applying theoretical concepts in real life and enable you to perform better the practical exercises that you need to submit for assessment.
SOME DO’S AND DONT’S ABOUT SENDING IN ASSIGNMENTS
1) When you receive the assignment booklet, check it immediately and ask for the missing page (s), if any.
2) Submit your assignments regularly to your Study Centre. By doing so, you get a chance to do better in subsequent assignments, as you can benefit from your Counsellor’s comments on your submitted response sheets.
3) Maintain an account of the assignments sent to us and the corrected sheets received by you. This will help you maintain the schedule of your work and avoid the possibility of sending the same assignment a second time.
1) Do not remind us to send back the corrected response sheets. These will be sent to you at the earliest possible.
2) Do not misplace/lose your graded assignments. You will need these till the Course is completed.
3) Do not enclose doubts for clarification along with the assignment. If you want to draw our attention to something of urgent/important nature, write to us separately. Give your roll number, name, address, the title of the Course, the number of the assignment, etc. on top of your letter.
1) Write your roll number, name, full address and date on top right corner of the first page of your response sheets.
2) Write the Course title, assignment number and the name of the study centre you are attached to, in the center of the first page of your response sheets.
The top of the first page of your response sheets should look like this: